CLOSURE TILL FURTHER NOTICE

I regret to announce that I'll be closing Bee Werks until further notice. I know that I've made some promises that I'll update whenever I can, but currently I'v had no time to do so.

Thank you all so much for all the support in the past & hopefully I can create more clay works in the future =)


Till then~
Cheers to handmade!!!

Friday, August 14, 2009

~Lily~

R&B Starry Night

FRONT




BACK




Star Tassel



Description:
A variation from Raspberry Star.
The starry details behind 'Lily' is ruby (red with micro sparkles).
Sparkles can't be seen on photo =>
*Blingy* stone on each side =D


Size(approx):
Total Length: 7cm

BIG Star: 2.8cm(H) x 2.8cm(L) x 4mm(W)

Black Star(tassel): 1cm(H) x 1cm(L) x 2.5mm(W)

Red Star(tassel): 8mm(H) x 9mm(L) x 2mm(W)

SOLD!

(CAN REMAKE - varied)

Would you buy a Bella charm bracelet inspired by the movie/book 'Twilight'? Charms: Heart-shaped Swarovski crystal & howling wolf (carved from clay by me)

(A) Which team would you buy?

(B) Which charms you want on Team Edward?

(C) Which charms you want on Team Jacob?