CLOSURE TILL FURTHER NOTICE

I regret to announce that I'll be closing Bee Werks until further notice. I know that I've made some promises that I'll update whenever I can, but currently I'v had no time to do so.

Thank you all so much for all the support in the past & hopefully I can create more clay works in the future =)


Till then~
Cheers to handmade!!!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dazzling Earrings from Korea =]


Golden Carriage & Rocking Horse






We absolutely love this a lot~
This detailed carved carriage and rocking horse caught our eyes instantly!

Very eye catching~
With crystals attached to each piece =)


Sales Price: RM9 only
Normal Price: RM18
Status: 2 left
Code: UCA100

Length: approx. 5cm in length





Black & White Squares



Simple black & white squares with a black bead attached to each piece~
Plus, a semi-transparent white ribbon tied onto it.
An easy match to any clothing =)


Sales Price: RM10 only
Normal Price: RM20

Status: 3 available
Code: UCA101

Length: approx. 5cm in length




Heart of Hearts





Heart-shaped hearts
with a dazzling rainbow crystal heart dangling down~

A very sweet piece~
Great for night-outs & dinners with your loved ones^^

Sales Price: RM10 only
Normal Price: RM20

Status: 1 left

Code: UCA102

Length: approx. 3.5cm in length



Teddy Bear





Cute black & gold teddies swaying!
Black teddy and earring hoop is mat-surfaced~


Sales Price: RM9.50 only
Normal Price: RM19

Status: 2 left
Code: UCA103

Length:
approx. 5cm in length

Would you buy a Bella charm bracelet inspired by the movie/book 'Twilight'? Charms: Heart-shaped Swarovski crystal & howling wolf (carved from clay by me)

(A) Which team would you buy?

(B) Which charms you want on Team Edward?

(C) Which charms you want on Team Jacob?