CLOSURE TILL FURTHER NOTICE

I regret to announce that I'll be closing Bee Werks until further notice. I know that I've made some promises that I'll update whenever I can, but currently I'v had no time to do so.

Thank you all so much for all the support in the past & hopefully I can create more clay works in the future =)


Till then~
Cheers to handmade!!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Opening Sales!!! CNY sales!!!

To celebrate our opening, and also Chinese New Year,

we are giving everyone a BIG treat~!


5% discount on every Umami Product (clay designs only)!

20% discount for customers who buy RM50.00 above!

(not inclusive of clay designs)

30% discount for customers who buy RM100.00 above!

(not inclusive of clay designs)


Don't miss it!!!

It's absolutely worth buying!

This fascinating promotion is only valid till 11 February 2009.

So why hesitate???>~<


Would you buy a Bella charm bracelet inspired by the movie/book 'Twilight'? Charms: Heart-shaped Swarovski crystal & howling wolf (carved from clay by me)

(A) Which team would you buy?

(B) Which charms you want on Team Edward?

(C) Which charms you want on Team Jacob?