CLOSURE TILL FURTHER NOTICE

I regret to announce that I'll be closing Bee Werks until further notice. I know that I've made some promises that I'll update whenever I can, but currently I'v had no time to do so.

Thank you all so much for all the support in the past & hopefully I can create more clay works in the future =)


Till then~
Cheers to handmade!!!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bee Werks Family


Some handmade bee werks!^^


To understand more of my handmade clay designs,
please refer to the SPECIAL REQUEST - CUSTOM MADE CLAY DESIGNS
on your left as you scroll down.
I also understand that many of you may find it a hassle to read through everything,
so I shall give you a gist of it.

Just for your info, all these are 100% handmade!
Using fine quality clay bought from London.
I charge my products by the weight of clay & complexity of labour work.

So, the more intricate & detailed designs are, the higher the price will be.

I hope you all understand the tremendous effort I put into every piece of work,

hence the price charged~ =)

Also, all these designs are custom made products for other people,
hence, these designs are actually Not For Sale!
I do not to reproduce these custom made designs again, as it will lose its exclusivity.

However, if you are very interested in the designs I've made for others,
I can produce a similar design but with changes like the colour or items on the design.

Thank you all for patience & understanding!! ^^/

Would you buy a Bella charm bracelet inspired by the movie/book 'Twilight'? Charms: Heart-shaped Swarovski crystal & howling wolf (carved from clay by me)

(A) Which team would you buy?

(B) Which charms you want on Team Edward?

(C) Which charms you want on Team Jacob?